RESOLUTION OF 29 MARCH 2021 APPROVING THE REGULATORY RULES FOR THE GRANTING, ON A NON-COMPETITIVE COMPETITIVE BASIS, OF AID FOR ACTIONS TO CORRECT LANDSCAPE IMPACTS, AND ESTABLISHING ITS CALL FOR THE YEAR 2021 (MT402A)
OBJECT: to approve the regulatory bases that will govern the public call for applications in 2021 for the granting of aid for actions to correct landscape impacts.
The main objectives are to increase public awareness in relation to alterations or impacts in relation to the landscape as well as to raise awareness and encourage public collaboration in coordination with public administrations.
PROCEDURE: non-competitive concurrence.
THE FOLLOWING ACTIONS MAY BE SUBSIDISED:
- Treatment of exposed party walls, by covering them with cladding materials, painted or vegetation treatment, adapted to the criteria of the Galician Colour and Materials Guide.
- Cladding and painting of façades currently finished in ceramic brick or unclad concrete block, adapted to the criteria of the Galician Colour and Materials Guide.
- Renovation of the exterior finish of the facades of buildings (parameters and carpentries) that suppose a landscape impact as a result of the tonality and/or intensity of the current colour of the finish, to replace it with solutions adapted to the Guide of colour and materials of Galicia.
- Exterior finish of roofs made with fibre cement slabs, by installing either ceramic tiles or tiles, depending on the traditional material of the region, in accordance with the recommendations of the Galician Colour and Materials Guide.
- Conditioning and improvement of large-scale enclosures (over 1.50 metres high) by replacing opaque walls with open-plan solutions or hedges adapted to the criteria of the Good Practice Guide for the characterisation and landscape integration of fences.
- Cladding of enclosure walls made of concrete blocks, with stone masonry similar to traditional masonry, adapted to the criteria of good practices of characterisation and landscape integration of fences.
- Replacement of lattices and other similar types of prefabricated ceramic or concrete pieces in enclosures for open-plan solutions or hedges adapted to the criteria of the Guide to good practice for the characterisation and landscape integration of fences.
REQUIREMENTS FOR OBTAINING THE SUBSIDY
- One application per person or entity applying. Each application shall correspond to a single project, although each project may include more than one action.
- The applicant person or entity must accredit full availability of the land or real estate on which the actions are intended to be carried out (copy of the title deed or any other real right over the property or resource).
- In order to carry out the actions for which the subsidy is requested, the urban development or sectorial authorisations or licences that are mandatory, both from local bodies and from other public bodies or administrations, must be in place. Compliance with this requirement will be accredited in the justification phase, without prejudice to the declaration of responsibility in the application phase.
ELIGIBLE EXPENDITURE AND AMOUNT OF THE SUBSIDY
- Expenses necessary for the proper execution of the subsidised actions, such as, among others, materials and labour.
- Expenses for the drafting of the technical projects necessary for the execution of the actions, as well as for the management of the works and the cost of the studies necessary for their execution. These general costs may not exceed 10% of the eligible investment.
- Taxes when they are actually paid by the beneficiary. Under no circumstances will indirect taxes be subsidised where they are eligible for compensation or recovery, nor will personal income taxes.
THE AMOUNT OF THE GRANT SHALL BE 70% OF THE BUDGET OF THE INVESTMENT WITH A MAXIMUM LIMIT OF 3000€.
- Natural persons who own a property, resource or element, as well as those who hold any legally valid title authorising the carrying out of the subsidised action.
- Communities of owners.
- Applications should preferably be submitted electronically (compulsory for communities of owners and groups of owners).
- Deadline for submission until 31 May.
COMPLEMENTARY DOCUMENTATION: interested persons must submit the following documentation with their application:
- Proof of sufficient representativeness to act on behalf of the applicant person or entity.
- Annex II, certificate of the agreements of the community or group of communities of owners.
- Technical report of the actions of the actions, which must contain, as a minimum, a description of the works or activities, an appraised list, a detailed budget, with a breakdown of VAT, a calendar and an approximate timetable for execution.
- Documentation accrediting ownership, or any legally valid title of disposition authorising the performance of the requested action.
- Photographic report of the property on which action is to be taken: exteriors and surroundings in which the element/s that are the object of the action can be seen.
DEADLINE FOR EXECUTING THE PROJECT AND SUBMITTING THE DOCUMENTATION SUPPORTING THE INVESTMENTS SHALL BE 15 OCTOBER 2021.
TO RECEIVE THE GRANT GRANTED THE BENEFICIARY MUST SUBMIT A SUPPORTING ACCOUNT:
- Application for payment (Annex IV).
- Report of the action justifying compliance with the conditions imposed in the award of the subsidy. The report shall include photographs of the refurbished areas showing the work carried out and all the elements and other image-improving actions, as well as the equipment which is the subject of the grant.
- When the amount of eligible expenditure exceeds €40,000, the beneficiary must submit at least three bids from different suppliers.
- Declaration that the beneficiary is up to date with his/her tax and social security obligations.
- Financial report of the cost of the activities carried out, invoice or list of invoices together with the bank statements or copies of the transfer orders justifying their payment.
- Application for prior notification to the City Council for the development of the actions that are the object of the subsidy, or, if applicable, the authorisations or urban planning or sectorial licences, both municipal and from other public bodies or administrations that are mandatory for the execution of the action.
LINK TO XUNTA DE GALICIA ELECTRONIC OFFICE: MT402A: MT402A – Programme of aid for actions to correct landscape impacts – Electronic Office – Xunta de Galicia